Scarlett Rae is hot. The end.
A quick hop down to VA to shoot one of my favorite girls. So much fun and great shots!
Shes so much fun to shoot. A great day of amazing photos. More on her site http://www.mylanlarue.com/
I spent a little time and updated the portfolios with new photos. Mostly that means older work I did has been added. I didn’t realize how much i shoot the first 5 years, but i shot a lot of photos of some really fun girls and a few fun photos of some well… not so great girls. Though i learned something from every shoot, the good the bad and the well you know the rest. Check out the back catalog of my work from 2006-2011
Since moving to DC in late 2011 i haven’t shot as much. I’m not sure why this is but i haven’t been as motivated to shoot girls in lingerie in hotels which is mostly what my photo clients are looking for in a shoot. Though I’ll have a soft spot for a scantily clad girl in a hotel, it becomes less challenging as time goes by. Ive also updated my more current work portfolios with some of my favorite shoots. Not only have i been lucky enough to get some good work but the women ive been working with recently are just so much fun to work with. Which is an added bonus for little ole me.
To top it off i added a new portfolio of some of the music stuff ive shot. Granted its sparce because this is something i do only for fun and i tend not to share it with the masses, i usually keep it to myself. I like to try to get a lot of motion in very low light. I think im pretty successful at it and yes… that is The Leif Garrett. 🙂
I know things happen and that at times people have to cancel photo-shoots. I’ve always tried to be accommodating and understanding of life’s little twists and turns. Sadly advantage of my time has been taken and i will not longer be forgoing deposits for new clients. My scheduling policy will require a 50.00 deposit to reserve a slot for a shoot for new clients. The deposit is non refundable and will be applied to your shoot. If you cancel or no show your deposit will be forfeited. If you need to reschedule and do so within a month of your cancellation the deposit will be applied to your next shoot.
I really wish i didn’t have to do this but business is business and its a better policy then raising my already reasonable rates.
I will be relocating to Washington DC and will be set up there to do photoshoots before the end of 2011. I’m really looking forward to living across the country and all the DC and the surrounding areas have to offer. I’m also looking forward to getting my lens on all the lovely ladies of the area who so badly need some new fresh photography. Plus added bonus, i wont try to get you to blow me for photos ( like SOME) i take payment in actual money 😉
I never really cared for the old one so today i made a new one. Im sure it will look much better linked to your site 😉
I’m looking for a model for a layout in $pread magazine. I currently shoot the “sex workers and their pets” feature. I am looking for a sex worker, (Domme, pornstar, escort, massage girl, stripper, cam girl, phone sex operator) to sit for me with their furry friend and a short interview about you and your special friend.
$pread is a labor of love and this is NOT a paid shoot but as a thank you I will also shoot one set of photos for you to use in your self-promotion or however you like.
I have shot ladies with their pooches, kitties and bunnies… the kind of pet you have can be flexible, as well as the kind of sex work you do. Male sex workers are also welcome!
I shoot all kinds of models not just escorts (though that’s what this site is mostly aimed at) Having been on the other side of the camera I understand it can be confusing and often stressful especially if you are not a professional model. You want to look your best and have have put your faith (not to mention cash) into the photographer you chose. You have looked over their portfolio and I know you are wondering how is that photographer going to make you look like those professional models they have in their book. Their not but likely if you chose wisely you will look your best.
Here are some common sense things you can do to help get the best you can out of your shoot.
1. Be on time: if you make your photographer mad or irritate them before you shoot you wont get the best shots. Be on time, be nice it will go a very long way.
2. Arrive in loose fitting clothing: You dont want elastic lines in your photos so wear loose clothes. You also don’t wanna have to pay extra for extra retouching because you showed up in something too tight that left marks that were visible in your shots.
3. Get a mani and a pedi before the shoot: Don’t show up with ratty nails. You can ruin a really awesome shoot with distracting ugly nails. Plus do you really think guys wanna pay hundreds of dollar an hour for a lady who cant keep her nails looking neat and sexy?
4. Opt for the professional make up and hair stylist if you can: It makes ALL the difference in the world. it doesn’t matter how good you think you are at putting on your make up you are not as good as a professional who does it for a living. you will not only look better but you will feel better and how you feel will show up in your shots.
5. Bring high heels: Don’t forget the shoes they can make or break a shot. Not only that wearing heels makes your ass look higher and tighter. Who doesn’t love that?
6. Get enough sleep the night before. If you have raccoon eyes no amount of professional make up work will help. Sure you can PAY for more retouching but odds are you will not only look tired but be feel tired and that will drag down your whole shoot. You’re paying for this make the most of it.