I never really cared for the old one so today i made a new one. Im sure it will look much better linked to your site 😉
Author Archives: dulce
I’m coming to Arizona Phoenix/Scottsdale to be precise and I’ll be offering a really reduced photo rate for all Phoenix ladies that want really fun/hot/sexy/unique photos to spruce up their portfolios. I always travel with my camera this is no exception to my travel with camera rule.
I’m a published photographer, i shoot for $pread Magazine (the only magazine about and for sex workers) and i currently escort. So believe me, i understand how hard it is to get quality photos that really make you shine and don’t look like cookie cuter escort photos. Also I’m not a creepy guy with a camera who tries to barter sexual services for overly explicit photos. I have special rates to working girls because I’m one of you and i like to give back to MY community.
A superior product and a really reasonable price what more do ya want!
Arizona dates: Aug 30th-Sept 1st
200.00 2/looks my place or yours or on location
8 finished retouched photos
1 week turnaround to get final photos
Disk with all the viable photos from your shoot mailed to you (hi-res) when the project is complete.
I also do DMCA filings for anyone who shoots with me. If someone is stealing your photos, i will help you file or handle it all if you prefer to get your photos off a site using them with out your permission.
What are you waiting for Email me Jenny@goodtimeenny.com Lets shoot!
I’m looking for a model for a layout in $pread magazine. I currently shoot the “sex workers and their pets” feature. I am looking for a sex worker, (Domme, pornstar, escort, massage girl, stripper, cam girl, phone sex operator) to sit for me with their furry friend and a short interview about you and your special friend.
$pread is a labor of love and this is NOT a paid shoot but as a thank you I will also shoot one set of photos for you to use in your self-promotion or however you like.
I have shot ladies with their pooches, kitties and bunnies… the kind of pet you have can be flexible, as well as the kind of sex work you do. Male sex workers are also welcome!
I shoot all kinds of models not just escorts (though that’s what this site is mostly aimed at) Having been on the other side of the camera I understand it can be confusing and often stressful especially if you are not a professional model. You want to look your best and have have put your faith (not to mention cash) into the photographer you chose. You have looked over their portfolio and I know you are wondering how is that photographer going to make you look like those professional models they have in their book. Their not but likely if you chose wisely you will look your best.
Here are some common sense things you can do to help get the best you can out of your shoot.
1. Be on time: if you make your photographer mad or irritate them before you shoot you wont get the best shots. Be on time, be nice it will go a very long way.
2. Arrive in loose fitting clothing: You dont want elastic lines in your photos so wear loose clothes. You also don’t wanna have to pay extra for extra retouching because you showed up in something too tight that left marks that were visible in your shots.
3. Get a mani and a pedi before the shoot: Don’t show up with ratty nails. You can ruin a really awesome shoot with distracting ugly nails. Plus do you really think guys wanna pay hundreds of dollar an hour for a lady who cant keep her nails looking neat and sexy?
4. Opt for the professional make up and hair stylist if you can: It makes ALL the difference in the world. it doesn’t matter how good you think you are at putting on your make up you are not as good as a professional who does it for a living. you will not only look better but you will feel better and how you feel will show up in your shots.
5. Bring high heels: Don’t forget the shoes they can make or break a shot. Not only that wearing heels makes your ass look higher and tighter. Who doesn’t love that?
6. Get enough sleep the night before. If you have raccoon eyes no amount of professional make up work will help. Sure you can PAY for more retouching but odds are you will not only look tired but be feel tired and that will drag down your whole shoot. You’re paying for this make the most of it.
I decided it was time to update the ole Dulce De Ojo portfolio. It took me all day and night yesterday but I’m pretty happy with it. In celebration of getting it all finished I am offering a photography special for the month of March. I haven’t offered photo special since a year ago (over Valentines day) so if you need photos and really who doesn’t, then now is the time to get a great deal and to get your photos back and ready to show to the world in a weeks time. (why wait months like some people make you wait, that’s crazy) Details below for the March special and you can always email me if you want to design something more elaborate. Jenny[at]goodtimejenny.com
[March Photography Special]
2 look shoot at your location (your home, hotel, or even outdoor if you are not shy)
6-8 finished retouched images
All viable shots on disk
1 week turnaround from shoot to final images
(This is for March 2010 only. To celebrate the launch of my new site!)